Weldcoa's LowPro™ Gas Packs have an adjustable manifold bracket assembly that can be positioned up or down accommodating different cylinder heights and has also been redesigned to universally accommodate most Weldcoa manifolds including Block, Brass, Stainless Steel and Monel 400 models with Rigid or Flexible Leads.
This kit is includes the ENTIRE adjustable manifold bracket assembly for a 12 cylinder LowPro™, LowProM1™ or LowProM2™ gas pack. Please note the manifold is not included.
Here is what is included:
- (1) Manifold Mounting Bracket (Steel, Powder-coated Black)
- (2) Steel Square End Bolts (This is what is holds the Manifold Mounting Bracket onto the tubular upright on the gas pack)
- (4) Nylon Nut Inserts (these go on the ends of the Steel End Bolts; securing the bracket to the gas pack tubular upright)
- (2) Green Manifold Clamp Assemblies (these are to be installed on the top of the Manifold Mounting Bracket). Included are the following components:
- (4) Polypropylene green half clamps (to make two sets of green manifold clamp assemblies)
- (2) Cover Plates (one to go on top of each green clamp set)
- (4) Grade 5, ¼” x 2.25” Fine thread Hex Head Cap Screws (two for each green clamp set)
- (4) ¼” Fine Thread Nylon Insert Nut (For the Hex Head Cap Screws in the green clamp set)
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to contact us at 630-806-2000 for assistance.