These are manifold assemblies specifically for 12 cylinder Weldcoa LowPro Gas Packs.
Weldcoa proudly designs, manufactures, assembles, cleans and tests a wide variety of manifolds and leads (pigtails) in-house. Many gas distributors count on us to provide reliable product to replace their aging equipment and have made Weldcoa their preferred vendor due to the unwavering quality of our equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Weldcoa is now post-sintering PTFE inner core tubing for flexible leads and the focus is strictly on the high pressure gas market. Made to Weldcoa’s strict quality specifications.
- All of Weldcoa's non-metallic lines flexbile leads are manufactured using a true PTFE post-sintered innercore.
- Weldcoa's proprietary post-sintering process follows aerospace techniques which provide the lowest possible effusion rate, the highest flex life and the widest temperature range of any fluoropolmer available.
- Post-sintering reduces effusion. It provides the lowest effusion rate possible while maintaining the highest flexibility and most robust inner core. This is accomplished during the re-heating process when molecular voids between the PTFE chains are closed even further, making the PTFE more “dense”. By making these voids as small as possible it closes the path a gas will follow while under pressure.
- Every manifold assembly, including the leads, are 100% hydrostatically pressure tested to 1.5 times the MAWP and then 100% nitrogen leak tested.
- Following the pressure test, each assembly is 100% oxygen cleaned, dried, bagged to the highest safety standards including CGA's 4.1 requirements.
- All Weldcoa's LowPro flexible lead assemblies meet CGA E-9 Section 4.1.6 Effusion Requirements as well
- Minimum Burst is Four Times Maximum Allowable Working Pressure
- Weldcoa post-sintered flexible leads have passed several difficult levels of testing either by an independent lab or internally in each stage of production.
- Adiabatic Testing/Surge Testing has just been completed at NASA White Sands Test facility by Jacobs Technology.
- All Manifolds and Leads are Made in the USA
Want to Reduce Your Product Loss? Learn About the Benefits of PTFE Post-Sintered Innercore
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a synthetic fluororpolymer of tetrafluoroethylene. The best known brand name of the PTFE-based formula is Teflon® by Chemours. Chemours is a spin-off of DuPont Co., which discovered the compound in 1938.
The post-sintered process re-bakes the PTFE at a controlled time and temperature, increasing the wall thickness and tightening the molecular bond, which dramatically reduces effusion rate. By making these voids as small as possible it closes the path a gas will follow while under pressure making the PTFE more “dense”.
Post-Sintered PTFE provides the lowest effusion rate possible while maintaining the highest flexibility and most robust inner core.
In the gas industry: the higher the effusion rate, the higher the product ($$$$) loss
For flexible lead (hose/pigtail) material...Post-Sintered PTFE is your best option
Lowest effusion rate providing the lowest amount of lost gas in service
Widest temperature range
Longest service life
Meets and exceeds CGA E-9 sec 5.7
What to expect from Weldcoa
All Weldcoa LowPro Gas Packs Manifolds and Leads are fully built 100% at Weldcoa. Manifold assemblies are tested, oxygen cleaned, bagged and tagged. Weldcoa guarantees all of our structures to be free of manufacturing defects for life.
For any questions on what is offered or if you have a specialty application, please feel free to contact us at (630) 806-2000 or email us at email@example.com.